Did you know that ballots cannot be forwarded by USPS?
I want government to work for everyone--especially you. The North State deserves better representation in Sacramento, and that's why I’m running for State Senate. It’s time for a fresh voice advocating for District 1.
A government that works for everyone means:
- Provide single payer healthcare to all Californians
- Increase the number of healthcare facilities in our District
- Support programs to reduce fire danger and improve public safety and awareness
- Assist our farming and tourism economies as they implement new strategies to adapt to the changing climate
- Provide affordable housing; no one should be homeless
- Create a system for universal access to pre-K/early childhood education
- Fully fund education to include free college, trade schools, apprenticeship programs, invest in teachers and schools
- Build crucial infrastructure projects including Internet access and improve dangerous rural roads and highways