OCTOBER 19TH is the last day to register to vote and have your voice heard in 2020!
In order to ensure receipt of your ballot, PLEASE REGISTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
If you are not sure whether you are registered at the correct address, now is the time to make sure your information is up to date so that you receive your ballot when they are mailed!
Qualifications to Register to Vote
To register to vote in California, you must be:
- A United States citizen and a resident of California (for information on voters in the military or overseas, please see Military and Overseas Voters),
- 18 years old or older on Election Day,
- Not currently in state or federal prison or on parole for the conviction of a felony (for more information, please see Voting Rights: Persons with a Criminal History), and
- Not currently found mentally incompetent to vote by a court (for more information, please see Voting Rights: Persons Subject to Conservatorship).
Qualifications to Pre-register to Vote
To pre-register to vote in California, you must:
- Be 16 or 17 years old, and
- Meet all of the other eligibility requirements to vote.
You will automatically be registered to vote on your 18th birthday.
- October 19, 2020 at 9am – 5pm